The Cotton From Blue to Green.® program is now collecting denim through the mail. A couple of
things to keep in mind when mailing in your denim:
- Please limit your package(s) to a MAXIMUM of 100 pieces of denim per parcel. If you have more
than 100 pieces of denim or if you are interested in holding a denim drive, please contact us
directly to coordinate details by clicking here.
- You are responsible for the cost of mailing your denim. You may select your carrier
(for example the USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Make sure your mailing package is strong enough to support the amount of denim you're putting in it.
- Only denim items can be sent; however, any type of denim apparel (not just jeans) is accepted.
- Colored denim is acceptable.
- Organic denim is acceptable.
- The denim does not have to be 100% cotton - it may contain a percentage of another fiber.
- Your denim may be mailed in any type of condition - it can contain rips, holes, etc.
- You do not need to remove anything from your denim. All decorations including buttons,
grommets, snaps, zippers, etc. are removed during the recycling process.
- You may download a mailing address label or make certain to label your package exactly as indicated.
- Please contact us with any additional questions.